Thursday, November 26, 2009

All Hail The Turkey King!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!


Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Since this post is filed under "open thread," I don't feel bad about asking this question here. I'm hoping for some help, and figured you all might know. Or at least someone might.

What is the best (most comprehensive, detailed, accurate from what you can tell) website for a list of philosophy journals? I'm looking for something helpful and consolidated in one (ideally) place. I find, of course, lots of "lists," but is there one that's better than all the rest?

Thanks for the help, anyone/everyone.

Anonymous said...

Go to the library and get the _Directory of American Philosophers_ where you will find a list of philosophers and, yes, journals with all kinds of interesting data.

Anonymous said...

So what do people think: any bets on wiki movement by the end of this week? Any takers on which schools or how many?

Any bets on cancellations? I saw about 3 over the break, one of which I applied to, and slightly interfered my giving of thanks.